Friday, July 12, 2013

The Faces I Have Come to Love

It still amazes me that just over a year ago I was sent these pictures to use for my prayer cards. The kids seemed so far away and it still didn't seem real that I was going to live with them.
Left to Right: Ethero Miriam, Annabel, Kevin, Shoan, Mariam, Emily, and Bridget
Left to Right: Anna, Bridget, Hope, Moses, Kevin, Simri, Abdullah, (next kid is no longer at the school), Sunna, George, and Ethero
Now, after 10 months this place has really become my home. I could not be more thankful that God placed me here for this time and gave me the honor of loving these kids!


Daglous

Esther

Amina

Vicky

Nakku

Emilly

Annabel

Daniella

Sheila

Angel

Daniel

Samson

Baby Brendon

Doris

Sumaya

Pheobe

Jackie

George

Kato

Abdul

Andrew

Clare

Hope

Cecilia

Anna

Christine (Funniest picture of the day!)

Desire

Ethero

Emma

Benson

Moses (Praise the Lord, he just got out of the hospital after being gone for a few weeks and returned to school)

Sunna

Tobias

Kevin

Ayati

Esther

Jonathan

Mariam

Thats all for this week! Please be praying for us and Sports Day tomorrow (7.13.13). As always, thank you so much for your love and support! The only reason I am even here and able to work with all of these wonderful people is because God has used each of you! Thank you!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I would love to hear any comments that you have :)