Friday, April 19, 2013

Dell Computer Down

So I apologize that I do not have a blog post for you all today... and I am late to even post this. My computer died this week..... (I HATE DELL!) (For the record we have a long history that brought about his hatred). Praise the Lord, my dad is coming in 3 weeks, so that makes options easier. Also, God has blessed me with amazing friends in Kampala that have offered up extra computers to help me in the time being, just haven't quite figured it all out yet.

I do have many additional prayer requests for you this week though:
- Please be praying as I am doing another wheelchair distribution tomorrow (Saturday)
- Please pray as we have many kids that are sick at the school and a good friend of mine was just diagnosed with typhoid
- Please pray for my health as I have the Ugandan flu (cold)... again.... 3rd one this year
- Please pray for the kids as we prepare to break again on May 3rd.
- Pray that God would give me wisdom in navigating some aspects of Ugandan culture - some things are just so different from my culture, that I really have not figured out how to best relate to my friends when they are in the middle of these cultural things
- Pray that God will give me wisdom in the best solution to my computer problem... and that everything on my hard drive is still there (7 months of pictures in Africa!!!)

Alright, friends and family, please be patient with me in both blog posts and communicating as I try to figure out the computers I am borrowing!

Love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I would love to hear any comments that you have :)